Skip to main content

Fascinator hair piece with aso oke- DIY | Aso oke Fascinator




Materials Used ......................... 1. Kariboard also called fibre paper 2. Aso oke Fabric 3. Lining or any soft piece of fabric 4. B6000 glue 5. Scissors 6. Trimmings 7. Motifs or stones 8. A flat bead 9. Alice band 10. Needle & Thread.


Procedure: Click here to watch full video




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a Crinoline Fascinator with Petals and rose | DoliveB Krafties

Welcome Back to another tutorial guys, In today's episode, i will be showing us how to make a fascinator base using crinoline. I will also be showing us how to make petals and roses with crinoline. Kindly go through the pictures below and/or click on the link below to watch full video here: 👇 👇 👇 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqZsMrBtgMg&t=71s Kindly subscribe, like and share 🤞

Ascot Rose Auto gele Tutorials - Video

Hey Lovelies, Today we shall learn how to make the ascot rose auto gele /turban (picture above). Materials Used: 1. Aso oke 2. Needle & Thread 3. Scissors 4. Flat beads (pearls) 5. B6000 glue 6. Measuring Tape 7. Velcro Tape To make the cap: Measurement required: 7inches width by 25.5inches length (This is for a head circumference of 22inches) For the rose:  Measurement required: 7inches width by 86inches length (Form your rose as shown in the video) Illustration: watch the full video here LET'S STAY CONNECTED Blog: www.doliveb.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dolivebfash... Facebook business page: https://web.facebook.com/doliveb Facebook group: https://web.facebook.com/groups/doliveb Twitter: https://t.co/ONaoWmgcCN

Annie Idibia’s Wedding Vows To 2face

Annie Idibia’s Wedding Vows To 2face She posted it on her Facebook page a day after their wedding. If you haven’t read it already…enjoy.. “I stand before you today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and love in your eyes. 13 years ago, I met the most amazing man on earth! I flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding! Believing firmly that you are and will always be the wind beneath my wings Life happened, oh yes Life happened but through it all my heart beat only for you!My heartbreak became my greatest joy! My strength! My life! Day after day I am more in love with you! When people ask me what is love! I say Love is right here! This moment! This second! Today! Tomorrow! Love is you! Love is real! Love is my eternity with you Innocent Ujah Idibia.